Career & Partnership Opportunities
Create a career with no boundaries. Do meaningful work while having the freedom to follow your passion wherever it takes you. Bring professionalism to make a difference. We will introduce a world of possibilities and opportunities.
At CIBCA, we invest in the brightest, most talented individuals to help lead the company and its clients to success. CIBCA is committed to providing its full-time employees and independent contractors with industry-leading benefits, competitive pay and advancement opportunities.
Send Your Resume: CAREERS@CIBCACQUISITIONS.COM
Experience: 5-7 Years
- Associates degree or higher
- Supervisory experience in a remote call center setting
- Sales experience (B2B & B2C) and strong understanding of company products, policies, and services
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills with the ability to handle escalations and complaints
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
- Lead remote meetings and develop call center goals and action plans
- Highly proficient with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems
- Analyze call center data and prepare reports for upper management
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
Experience: 3-5 years
- Previous experience in leading a direct sales team (B2B/B2C) as an Inside Sales Manager, Call Center Manager, Sales Manager, or similar role
- Proven and demonstrated successful and increased sales history
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to coach and motivate a team
- Thorough knowledge of D2C sales processes, lead generation and various marketing campaigns
- Ambitious and motivated to exceed sales goals
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Ability to work and manage sales teams independently.
Experience: 2-4 Years
- 2+ years experience of Call Center Specialist or Sr. Call Center Manager in a high volume fast, paced environment
- Strong customer service and telesales skills (B2B & B2C)
- Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Superior closing skills.
Experience: 2+ Years
- Great English communication skills, both in terms of speaking and in terms of quick chat conversation
- Must have no or a very light accent, as well as great English communication abilities
- Ability to communicate via telephone and email
- Ability to meet sales targets (B2B & B2C)
- Presentable and confident in face-to-face and Zoom meetings
- General higher education or sales training and qualifications
- Able to build rapport quickly over the phone or face-to-face
- Exceptional ourbound telesales abilities
- Strong telesales networking skills
- Motivated self-starter.
Experience: 2+ Years